Askew Solutions That Help, LLC
I wish I knew 20 years ago what I Know Now to prepare for Retirement
10 Questions To Think about:
1. How important is retirement savings to you?.
2. Do you have your retirement savings fully funded and protected to be able to live your current lifestyle or better in retirement?
3. If you die to soon or live too long, will your family be Enriched or Impoverished?
4. Do you have Solutions already in place for your Business or Family you leave behind when you die?
5. Do you have Personal or Business Debt so vast that you see no way out?
6. As the Owner or Partner of a Business, is there an Executive or Key Employee Benefit Plan in place?
7. Were you taught how to buy Life Insurance or How Money Works when you were in school?
8. If you have children, do you have a Solid Plan that will Provide Funds for them to attend College?
9. Do you have a Strong Emergency Fund or Retirement Fund that is growing exponentially every year for you?
10. Have you ever considered a Retirement Annuity?
Solutions to these questions should be considered if they are important to you.
An optional Solution that might be discussed is an Annuity. What is a retirement annuity? An annuity is an insurance product that pays out and can be used as part of a retirement strategy. Annuities are a popular choice for investors who want to receive a steady income stream in retirement.
This is the plan that people have coming out of college to build wealth and working for a company.
The 40-40-65 plan will never lead to riches and wealth. What is the 40-40-65 plan? Go to work for an employer for 40 hours or more a week for a minimum of 40 years. Then retire at the minimum age of 65 years old and think you will be rich and wealthy with a 401k, bank savings account & collecting funds from US social security progeam. Not a good plan.
Some years ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to have a life insurance license. Within those 4 years, I gained alot of knowledge about the power of life insurance. It is not just for your family when you die. It is a financial tool that is used by millions while they are alive. If you only knew how to get access to it. Now because of me, you do.
Check with your Life Insurance agent for Solutions that they have for you with a Living Benefit built right them. This is Ideal for those who need death benefit protection but are focused on cash value accumulation for lifetime needs such as supplementing retirement income. Other death benefits may be subject to additional underwriting approval.
Planning for your future, it's one of the most important things you can do but often is also the most overlooked. You need to have your money have baby's and they all should start working for you to help you accomplish your future financial goals.
Did you know Nurses on average annually earn $73.000 - $133,000 per year, as reported by PayScale.
A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in private industry with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn total compensation of $229,000.
The average annual Salaries of members of the United States Congress are between $174,000 - $193,000.
The average annual salaries of USPS executives are between $143,000 - $189,000.
USING LIFE INSURANCE TO ELIMINATE YOUR DEBT
Not your granddad’s life insurance
With permanent life insurance, you generally pay a higher initial premium than for term coverage – with good reason. The premium you pay on top of the cost of life insurance coverage and other policy expenses goes into a cash accumulation account, grows generally income tax-deferred5, and can be accessed generally income tax-free6 later in life while keeping your life insurance coverage intact. Down the road, you’ll be able to tap into the cash value of the policy, generally and use it to help reduce your debt.
Financial planning is about creating future financial options for yourself. Preparing today – when you’re young and healthy – means you’ll be in a better position to whether the storms to come – because it’s not “if,” it’s “when.” With Life Insurance, if something unexpected happens to you, you won’t leave loved ones or family burdened with your debt.